Useful Information, Publications and Links
Resources and Information
The resources section of our website contains supplementary and supporting documents which we maintain to be viewed here and/or downloaded. Within the resources there are also links to third-party information and websites which could be helpful to organisations and individuals alike.
Most of the downloadable information is in PDF format.
- Health and Wellbeing Information
- Setting Up a New Community Group or Project
- Help for Trustees of Voluntary Organisations
- Statutory Reports
Cost of Living Support
Rushmoor Voluntary Services has created three videos in collaboration with Citizens Advice Rushmoor and local people to break down the barriers to finding cost of living support. You can find the three videos here: Cost of Living Help
Each video shows local people talking about getting help in Farnborough and Aldershot during these difficult times.
1. Help with the Cost of Living (British Sign Language) featuring Ryan and Susan
2. Help with the Cost of Living (Urdu) featuring Owais
3. Help with the Cost of Living (Nepali) featuring Purna
Video Credit: Steve Tyler, RVS Volunteer
Made in collaboration with local people and Citizen Advice Rushmoor
RVS Signpost Guides
Note these signpost guides are currently under construction.
There are also further guidance leaflets available to view and download on:
- Hampshire Safeguarding Adults Board
- Hampshire Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Hampshire Local Offer – Services for Children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disability
Safeguarding advice and DBS Checking
Information Provided by the National Council for Voluntary Organisations:
Links provided to us by our Member Organisations
Viewing our Documents
Our documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format which requires a PDF Reader application to view downloaded documents or which requires a compatible PDF plugin in your browser to read the documents online.