Useful Information, Publications and Links
Resources and Information
The resources section of our website contains supplementary and supporting documents which we maintain to be viewed here and/or downloaded. Within the resources there are also links to third-party information and websites which could helpful to organisations and individuals alike.
Most of the down loadable information is in PDF format.
The resource pages have been grouped into 5 categories:
- Health and Wellbeing Information
- Setting up a new community group or project
- Help for Trustees of voluntary organisations
- Statutory Reports
RVS Signpost Guides
RVS has prepared a number of signpost guides which each present information for our region specifically relevant to each guide’s subject:
There are also further guidance leaflets available to view and download on:
- Hampshire Safeguarding Adults Board
- Hampshire Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Hampshire Local Offer – Services for Children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disability
Safeguarding advice and DBS Checking
Information Provided by the National Council for Voluntary Organisations:
These are the links provided to us by our Member Organisations.
Viewing our Documents
Our documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format which requires a PDF Reader application to view downloaded documents or which requires a compatible PDF plugin in your browser to read the documents online.