Useful Information, Publications and Links
Resources and Information
The resources section of our website contains supplementary and supporting documents which we maintain to be viewed here and/or downloaded. Within the resources there are also links to third-party information and websites which could helpful to organisations and individuals alike.
Most of the down loadable information is in PDF format.
The resource pages have been grouped into 4 categories:
- Health and Wellbeing Information
- Setting up a new community group or project
- Help for Trustees of voluntary organisations
- RVS policies
- Statutory Reports
RVS Signpost Guides
RVS has prepared the following signpost guides which each present information from the region specifically relevant to each guide’s subject:
- RVS Adults Services Signpost Guide 2017 (PDF)
- RVS Children and Young People and Families Guide 2017 (PDF)
- RVS Disability Services Guide 2017 (PDF)
- RVS Health and Social Care Guide 2017 (PDF)
- RVS Homeless Support Guide 2017 (PDF)
- RVS Social and Leisure Guide 2017 (PDF)
- RVS Transport Guide 2017 (PDF)
There are also further guidance leaflets available to view and download on:
- Hampshire Safeguarding Adults Board
- Hampshire Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Hampshire Local Offer – Services for Children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disability
These are the links provided to us by our Member Organisations.
Viewing our Documents
Our documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format which requires a PDF Reader application to view downloaded documents or which requires a compatible PDF plugin in your browser to read the documents online.