Home Help Service
Our Home Help service makes a difference to people in the community by enabling them to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
We provide a domestic home cleaning and shopping service for frail, elderly and disabled people.
Our friendly service may help to avoid or delay the need for admission to hospital or residential accommodation.
RVS Home Help is a ‘not for profit’ service operated by Rushmoor Voluntary Services.
The cost is £12.00 per hour.
All staff are DBS checked and appropriately trained.
What do we do?
- Essential housework
Tasks we do not carry out
- Personal Care
- Prescription collection or Drug administering
- Cleaning ovens and other domestic appliances
Which areas are covered?
- and some areas in Hart District
How does the service work?
The service can be requested for prospective clients by:
- Adult Services
- District Nurses
- Managers of Sheltered Housing Schemes
- Self or family referrals will be considered
- or other Health Care Professionals
Leaflets and Forms
Click HERE for our Service Leaflet
Click HERE for a Service request Form
Contact RVS Home Help:
- Community Centre,
- Meudon Avenue,
- GU14 7LE
Tel/Fax: 01252 370500