Home Help Service
Our Home Help service makes a difference to people in the community by enabling them to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
We provide a domestic home cleaning and shopping service for frail, elderly and disabled people.
Our friendly service may help to avoid or delay the need for admission to hospital or residential accommodation.
RVS Home Help is a ‘not for profit’ service operated by Rushmoor Voluntary Services.
The cost is:
£15.20 per hour.
All staff are DBS checked and appropriately trained.
What do we do?
- Essential Housework, including hoovering, ironing, washing and day to day cleaning.
Tasks we do not carry out
- Personal Care
- Administering or support with medication
- Cleaning ovens and other domestic appliances
- ‘Deep Cleans/Spring Cleans’
- ‘Hoarding clearance’
Which areas are covered?
- Hart District
How does the service work?
The service can be requested for prospective clients by:
- Adult Services
- District Nurses
- Managers of Sheltered Housing Schemes
- Family and self referrals accepted
- Other Health Care Professionals
Leaflets and Forms
Click HERE for a Service request Form in Word Format
Click HERE for a service request Form in PDF format
Contact RVS Home Help:
1st Floor Civic Offices
Tel: 01252 398451