Community Infrastructure Project
Who are we?
Seven Councils of Voluntary Services based in Hampshire, who, having been working closely together over many years; have come together in a formal partnership to enable collective bidding and commissioning of multi-partner work.
The seven partners in this venture are:
What we do
We seek to enshrine the spirit of collaboration and common purpose amongst the Hampshire CVS partners. We will engage with a wide range of partners to:
- Undertake joint contracts to meet commissioner and funder priorities.
- Maintain excellent communication networks across the Hampshire districts that our partners represent to enhance joint commissioning and delivery.
- Create, innovate and develop responses to improve lives and help communities thrive.
- Monitor and evaluate services and provide valuable research for future service design.
- To provide lasting legacy services.
- To be identified as a model for high-quality service delivery across the sector.
We help Commissioners to:
1 – Work with a single contracted organisation to hold accountability for contract/ grant delivery that draws upon the huge breadth of individual partner diversity and local district knowledge to accelerate the successful delivery of services.
2 – Work with a consortium of professional and highly experienced Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise infrastructure bodies via one highly integrated, united and co-produced entity.
3 – Engage hundreds of community and social enterprise groups from across the county, via our collective membership of 2000+ local organisations between our district partners.