Employment Vacancies at Rushmoor Voluntary Services
Rushmoor Voluntary Services’ (RVS) key role is to champion volunteering and to support voluntary or community groups operating in Rushmoor.
Since spring last year, we have also been working with key partners to lead the local response to the Covid emergency. This year, we are celebrating our 50th anniversary.
We are also evolving through a period of positive change. Many of the changes are planned; some are opportunistic; all are progressive. Two permanent opportunities have arisen to join us as we build a team for the future.
Community Development Officer – Empower and improve capacity development, within the local voluntary sector.
- Work alongside your community, to build a sustainable and resilient future.
- Mobilise volunteers to bring about change within the community, delivered by the community.
- Develop a digital volunteer passport.
Membership Support Co-ordinator – Administer support to our dynamic Community Development team.
- Co-ordinate communications to the membership of RVS.
- Facilitate the delivery of resources to benefit the local voluntary sector.
Come and be part of our growing, dynamic team!
We will be assessing applications as we receive them and interviewing on a rolling basis. We may therefore close the recruitment at any time so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.