Resources and Information
The resources section of our website contains supplementary and supporting documents which we maintain to be viewed here and/or downloaded. Within the resources there are also links to third-party information and websites which could helpful to organisations and individuals alike.
The resource pages have been grouped into 4 categories:
- Health and Wellbeing information for all (in the menu at: Resources / Health and Wellbeing)
- Setting up a new community group or project (in the menu at: Resources / Starting a Group)
- Help for Trustees of voluntary organisations (in the menu at: Resources / Trustee Guidance)
- RVS statutory reporting, policy and other detail (in the menu at: Resources / RVS Operations)
RVS Signpost Guides
RVS has prepared the following signpost guides which each present information from the region specifically relevant to each guide's subject:
- RVS Adults Services Signpost Guide 2017 (PDF)
- RVS Children and Young People and Families Guide 2017 (PDF)
- RVS Disability Services Guide 2017 (PDF)
- RVS Health and Social Care Guide 2017 (PDF)
- RVS Homeless Support Guide 2017 (PDF)
- RVS Social and Leisure Guide 2017 (PDF)
- RVS Transport Guide 2017 (PDF)
There are also further guidance leaflets available to view and download on:
- Hampshire Safeguarding Adults Board - website's leaflets page
- Hampshire Safeguarding Children and Young People - Information and Resources directory page
- Hampshire Local Offer - Services for Children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disability
Viewing our Documents
Most of our documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format which requires a PDF Reader application to view downloaded documents or which requires a compatible PDF plugin in your browser to read the documents online.
The Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free PDF reader application and browser plugin. Click the icon to get Acrobat Reader.
Some of our documents are in Microsoft Word '.doc' format (Microsoft Word 1997-2003 format) which requires either Microsoft Word or a compatible application like OpenOffice Writer or LibreOffice Writer to view.
Microsoft Word is a commercial package from Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft has a free Microsoft Word viewer application to allow people who do not have Microsoft Word to read documents created by versions of Microsoft Word up to Word 2013 (you cannot create documents with the viewer). Click the icon to visit the viewer's page.
OpenOffice is a free Office Suite (documents, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, drawings) from Apache. Click the icon to get OpenOffice.
Date of last update: August 2017